วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Profile

My profile

My name is Nichapath surname Supakpanichkul class m.4/3 No.18 .My nickname is Pop, age15 years old, high 154 cms, weight 44 kgs. Date of birth is December 11, 1994. Blood A .My favorite subject is Chinese, my favorite colour is purple, my favorite pet is cat my favorite food is fried rice and my favorite cartoon is naruto. My family have five people include father mother aunt brother and me. At home my father and my mother are belove of members in family because they assist members in family, such as work in home, my homework, brother's homework and especially many problems else. In addition my brother is counselor for me and my aunt teach me about way of life. In school I have a few friend and most come from m.3/8.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น