วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Songs

Songs
I'm a little doll Song
I'm a little doll, who has just been broken
Falling off my mommy's knees
I'm a little doll, who has just been mended
Now won't you tell me please

Are my ears on straight, is my nose in place
Have I got a good expression on my face
Are my blue eyes bright, do I look alright
To be taken home on Christmas Day

When I first came here, just a month ago
Brought in by a little girl, who loved me so
She began to cry, until I told her why
To be taken home on Christmas Day

Christmas Day is drawing near
And I'm getting scared
I wish I could see in a mirror
How I've been repaired

I would call for her soon, but I'm worried so
Will she love me, like she did a month ago
Are my ears on straight, I can hardly wait
To be taken home on Christmas Day

Translate

ฉันเป็นตุ๊กตาตัวเล็กๆที่มันเสียหาย
ล้มปิดเข่าแม่ของฉัน
ฉันเป็นตุ๊กตาที่ได้รับเพียงการซ่อมแซม
ตอนนี้จะไม่บอกโปรดฉัน

หูของฉันตรงและจมูกของฉันในบริเวณ
มีฉันแสดงออกอย่างดีบนใบหน้าของฉัน
มีตาสีฟ้าของฉันที่ดูสดใส ฉันดูดีแล้ว
เป็นที่บ้านในวันคริสต์มาส

เมื่อตอนแรกฉันมาที่นี่เพียงแค่เดือนที่ผ่านมา
มาเพราะสาวน้อยตัวเล็กๆที่รักฉันดังนั้น
เธอเริ่มร้องไห้จนกว่าฉันจะบอกเธอว่าทำไม
เป็นที่บ้านในวันคริสต์มาส

วันคริสต์มาสเป็นวันที่จะวาดรูปใกล้ๆกัน
และฉันกลัว
ฉันอยากจะเห็นในกระจก
ฉันได้รับการซ่อมแซม

ฉันจะเรียกเธอเร็ว ๆ นี้ แต่ฉันกังวล ดังนั้น
เธอจะรักฉันเช่นกับเดือนที่ผ่านมา
หูของฉันที่ตรง ฉันแทบจะไม่สามารถรอได้
เป็นที่บ้านในวันคริสต์มาส

คำสัมผัส straight- place, bright - alright, cry - why, scared - repaired, straight - wait.

Cradle Song

Sleep, sleep, beauty bright,
Dreaming in the joys of night;
Sleep, sleep; in thy sleep
Little sorrows sit and weep.

Sweet babe, in thy face
Soft desires I can trace,
Secret joys and secret smiles,
Little pretty infant wiles.

As thy softest limbs I feel,
Smiles as of the morning steal
O'er thy cheek, and o'er thy breast
Where thy little heart doth rest.

O the cunning wiles that creep
In thy little heart asleep!
When thy little heart doth wake,
Then the dreadful night shall break.

Translate

นอนหลับ ความสวยงาม ความสดใส

ความฝันในความปลื้มปิติของค่ำคืน

นอนหลับในการนอนหลับของท่าน

ความเศร้าที่ต้องนั่งและร้องไห้

ความหวานที่ไร้เดียงสาในใบหน้าของท่าน

ความปรารถนาที่อ่อนโยน ฉันสามารถติดตามได้

ความปลื้มปิติที่ลึกลับ และรอยยิ้มที่ลึกลับ

ทารกน้อยน่ารักที่เล่ห์เหลี่ยม

เป็นแขนขาอ่อนของท่าน ที่ฉันรู้สึก

การขโมยรอยยิ้มในตอนเช้า

แก้มของท่าน และหน้าอกของท่าน

ที่หัวใจของท่านที่ไม่เป็นรูป

ไหวพริบที่ค่อยๆเข้ามา

ในหัวใจน้อยๆของท่านหลับ

เมื่อหัวใจน้อยๆของท่านถูกปลุกให้ตื่น

คืนนั้นจะเป็นคืนที่น่ากลัว

คำสัมผัส bright - night, sleep - weep, face -trace, smile - wile, feel - steal, breast - rest, creep - asleep, wake - break .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น